the Fuzzy Sweatshorts are constructed in a a custom acrylic sweater knit. The shorts feature an elasticized waist in self fabric, pockets at the outseam, a contrasting drawstring, and is finished with brushing on the outside to provide a fuzzy texture.
- elasticized self waist with drawstring
- relaxed fit
- 100% acrylic
- model is 6’1, 140 lbs and wears a size medium
Standard Shipping orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
2 Day and Overnight orders placed Monday - Friday before 12pm PDT will ship the same day.
Free Shipping on US orders over $75 USD and International orders over $100 USD
Click here for more info and international shipping
USA Customers: Return within 30 days for a free exchange, refund, or gift card
Free Exchange: Select an item for exchange via our returns portal to avoid paying the return shipping cost!
Refund: Select a refund via our returns portal and $8.00 will be deducted for the return shipping label.
Items marked "Final Sale" are not eligible for Returns/Exchanges.
Click here for international returns
See it styledTag us @mnml.la
- William L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBuild RegularLetter Usual Size LLetter Size Purchased LFit PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPurchase
I love emSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Justin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBuild RegularLetter Usual Size SLetter Size Purchased SFit A Little BigRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLit!!
Dope shorts….i already got a few compliments on them!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Geoff H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productBuild HeavysetLetter Usual Size XLLetter Size Purchased XXLFit A Little BigRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFinally Found MNML
I’ve been waiting/ looking for a brand like this for a long time. Not only are they from my hometown (LA), they don’t rely on logo’s are overly graphic pieces. Instead, they focus on simple, well made street wear based on silhouette, and fun cuts and fabrics. These fuzzy shorts are a great example. Simple yet oddball and weirdly, quite heavy for shorts. If you think these are like the cheap shit you buy off your IG feed, think again. I’ve got 4 Mnml shorts and they’re all quality, like Patagonia quality. This is going to be my go-to brand for a VERY long time.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JulianI recommend this productBuild RegularLetter Usual Size LLetter Size Purchased LFit PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agorlly nice quality
they are really fuzzy and softSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2